Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Anyhow, gotta do one. Won't be able to check on this thread tonight but good luck people, we are all counting on you. Hiney, you are a trooper. I hope you get your desired goal with your posts! Well done all.

You are all a massive bunch of benders! :p:)

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
This started out as quite an interesting idea then Trojan scold ad a go and it's snowballed. LB don't know who you are but (through no fault of your own) you've spawned a monster here.

Going home now, DP can count my posts if he wants, the tedious little whelk.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
A pic of him spunking on Pengoon's tits???

61139.jpg

i have to go and take a shower now. :cry:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
f*** me boys & girls I Haven't read this for a while 17 pages absolutely marvelous scenes :bowdown::bowdown:
We have decided then that Pengoon is in fact a complete and utter Nobber Zesh, whats his name is also a bit of a goon, Mendoza is a RACIST and a LIAR and Simster and Nibble still hate each other
Pengoon where is your evidence ?
All in all I'm glad I keep out of these arguments.................Oh :ohmy:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
f*** me boys & girls I Haven't read this for a while 17 pages absolutley marvelous scenes :bowdown::bowdown:
We have decided then that Pengoon is in fact a complete and utter Nobber Zesh whats his name is also a bit of a goon, Mendoza is a RACIST and A LIAR and Simster and Nibble still hate each other
Pengoon where is your evidence
All in all I'm glad I keep out of these arguments.................Oh :ohmy:

Point of order, I don't hate nipple. But I do rather enjoy drawing the inevitable flounce from NSC's finest office cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here