Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Uncle Buck

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
How desperate after an away game (or home for that matter) are you to find out what the attendence / away following was and does finding out this information enhance the game and your life in anyway?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
How desperate after an away game (or home for that matter) are you to find out what the attendence / away following was and does finding out this information enhance the game and your life in anyway?

Not at all.

Normally more interested in confirming what the score is and where my flag has got to (Worthing at the moment).

On a side note, the drunken gardener is joining us on the train on Saturday, he just phone my office up...

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Why have you never hilariously post pictures of people who may or may not have a connection with the opposition club the team are about to play under the title '(insert name of team) most famous supporter' followed by something along the lines of 'Sorry but your boys are going to take a hell of a beating...etc etc'?

Do you think your matchday experience would be improved if you did?

Do you think it would improve the matchday experiences of others?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Why have you never hilariously post pictures of people who may or may not have a connection with the opposition club the team are about to play under the title '(insert name of team) most famous supporter' followed by something along the lines of 'Sorry but your boys are going to take a hell of a beating...etc etc'?

Do you think your matchday experience would be improved if you did?

Do you think it would improve the matchday experiences of others?

Well I like to think I am not a one trick pony.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Why dont you ever do 'Teams for tomorrow'? Youve been a coach and a manager at a league club like everyone else who contributes to these threads, so surely you are qualified?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here