Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Uncle Buck

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uncle Buck said:
He has the joy of working in said commuter town.
I see. I am considering moving out of the aforementioned settlement and planting roots back in Brighton town or Hove Actually - perhaps as early as next year.

Given that my son is just getting into football, scored his first competitive goal yesterday and was THRILLED to tell me, and will be ITCHING for a bit of professional football watching some time soon, would I MAD to be moving back home and subjecting him to watching shit like Jake Robinson at a rickety old athletics track?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:
I see. I am considering moving out of the aforementioned settlement and planting roots back in Brighton town or Hove Actually - perhaps as early as next year.

Given that my son is just getting into football, scored his first competitive goal yesterday and was THRILLED to tell me, and will be ITCHING for a bit of professional football watching some time soon, would I MAD to be moving back home and subjecting him to watching shit like Jake Robinson at a rickety old athletics track?

The fact that you moving back will annoy one simpleton on this board alone as he will be able to complain about out of town people dilluting the gene pool and getting in his way, makes the whole project worthwhile.

So just do it...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uncle Buck said:
The fact that you moving back will annoy one simpleton on this board alone as he will be able to complain about out of town people dilluting the gene pool and getting in his way, makes the whole project worthwhile.

So just do it...
To which simpleton do you refer? Is it Tom Hark Preston Park, the board's own Brighton dwelling Scotsman who frequently refers to the Londoners moving to the town as wankers?

Or is it Downloaded Penguin, who you NSP regulars seem to detest with a passion?

Or is it someone else? If so, who?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Simster said:
To which simpleton do you refer? Is it Tom Hark Preston Park, the board's own Brighton dwelling Scotsman who frequently refers to the Londoners moving to the town as wankers?

Or is it Downloaded Penguin, who you NSP regulars seem to detest with a passion?

I reckon it might be the one who most closely meets any of the fine definitions in this fine, if rather brief, old thread. The "ramp", or "Nobo". :lolol:
http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?threadid=102705&highlight=tramps

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:

Think Brighton's twin town.

Tom is not a simpleton, but an alround nice chap and good for a beer or 2 in the Engineer or any other pub that might be passed.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I must admit, I'm a bit surprised it wasn't the person who once started a cretinously-provocative thread on here entitled "An alien race is moving into YOUR town", or Der Stuermer-friendly words to that effect, moaning about Londoners "invading" Brighton and ruining the place etc., i.e. the usual miserablist grockely shite.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uncle Buck said:
Think Brighton's twin town.

Tom is not a simpleton, but an alround nice chap and good for a beer or 2 in the Engineer or any other pub that might be passed.
Yes I know but was just CHECKING.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is it true to say that threatening or even asking for message boards to be closed down out of misplaced SPITE is the act of a WANKER?

Or am I picking on you by asking this question?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Can I call everyone names on a internet message board and expect to get away with it?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:
Is it true to say that threatening or even asking for message boards to be closed down out of misplaced SPITE is the act of a WANKER?

Or am I picking on you by asking this question?

I feel you are picking on me.

However also it is a bit like running to teacher when things are not going your way, whilst hiding behind a monitor and never being wrong.

Still each to their own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here