Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Uncle Buck

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
If you hear or see someone acting in a way you dont agree with at a game would you
a) Ask them to cease and desist, pointing out that all want to have a nice time and they could be spoiling it for others?
b) Report them to the stewards or the police on the same basis and because that is what they are there for?
c) Wait til you get home, lock the door, switch on your computer and launch into a tirade against anyone that happened to be sitting in the same row/ block/ stand/ stadium as the naughty rascals that upset you?

Go and have a beer.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
What do you think of Ashley Cole & the air rifle incident?

And have you seen/going to see The Kings speech?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Can you believe this thread has just entered it's 5th year. What has been the secret to its success?

The sheer genius of the creator.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
UB. I have come up to you at two away games this year (Peterborough and MK Dons) and clasped you warmly by the hand in a manly embrace. Both times you have looked at me with a slightly bemused look on your face- is it that you do not recognise me anymore, or have I done something to trouble you?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
UB. I have come up to you at two away games this year (Peterborough and MK Dons) and clasped you warmly by the hand in a manly embrace. Both times you have looked at me with a slightly bemused look on your face- is it that you do not recognise me anymore, or have I done something to trouble you?

Probably the fact I have spent most of the season in a drunken stupor.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Why is the Taxman being constantly overlooked by the powers that be, and it has to be said; a high number of the dingbolts that post on here for the roles that he deserves?

For example; supporter of the year, person to open Falmer (' declare this ground closed, no open, I mean open'), stand named after him, I could go on but I think you get my point.

Well?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Why is the Taxman being constantly overlooked by the powers that be, and it has to be said; a high number of the dingbolts that post on here for the roles that he deserves?

For example; supporter of the year, person to open Falmer (' declare this ground closed, no open, I mean open'), stand named after him, I could go on but I think you get my point.

Well?

It is a national disgrace.

Dandyman

In London village.
What's the longest period of time anyone has had a totally unchanged hairstyle ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here