Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Ask the Club"

Can we do a "Ask Ronnie O'Sullivan" forum then?

Ronnie, what's going on with Jason Dodd, is it right-back or what? :)

The point was and, AFAIK still is that people can ask "When are the non lycra Maroon shirts coming" or "Are the club aware of the poor standard of chips in X Burger van" or the like. Unfortunately, it has been hijacked with people asking ridiculous questions or questions they know damn well cannot be answered in public. "Does McGhee know about X from Y - he could do a job for us". The day MM takes advice from the Internet is the day we should sack him

I, for one, think it is a valuable facility and something very few clubs have. It has been devalued, IMO, by a lot of the dross on there.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
The Great Cornholio said:
The point was and, AFAIK still is that people can ask "When are the non lycra Maroon shirts coming" or "Are the club aware of the poor standard of chips in X Burger van" or the like. Unfortunately, it has been hijacked with people asking ridiculous questions or questions they know damn well cannot be answered in public. "Does McGhee know about X from Y - he could do a job for us". The day MM takes advice from the Internet is the day we should sack him

I, for one, think it is a valuable facility and something very few clubs have. It has been devalued, IMO, by a lot of the dross on there.

I agree with him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its a bit daft to expect transfer news to break first on Ask The Club isn't it. Even if Insider had cast-iron information about an upcoming transfer, in or out, he's not going to start banding it around on here is he, nor would I expect him to. Not all deals are as straightforward as the Virgo one - why would Insider risk prejudicing a deal where discussions or negotiations were at a delicate stage, merely to satisfy the curiosity of a handful of internet geeks who spend all day on here (and I include myself in that !).

Ask The Club is still a valuable (and rare) facility for us to have at our fingertips, but anyone expecting definitive transfer news before it breaks officially, is always going to be disappointed. That just ain't what its for.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
In all likelyhood The Insider would only know about a transfer deal when it is near to completion anyway.

If you don't like it, don't look !

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
London Irish said:
Can we do a "Ask Ronnie O'Sullivan" forum then?

Ronnie, what's going on with Jason Dodd, is it right-back or what? :)

you're guess is as good as mine i spose, hes played as a right back all his career so i dnt see him changing just feel we will buy a centre half to replace virgs.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

Stumpy Tim said:
Check out the latest answers. Amazing news :rolleyes: Yawn

Well, you should check out his answer to the Wookie for a bit of passion at any rate :clap2:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Icy Gull said:
Betcha can't and apologies for doubting you btw
I believed you!!:cheers:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here