Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask the Club - ?x15

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Perhaps we would be better off without this facility, and just tel. the Club direct.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Get well soon Paul because I'm dying to know if the club shop realy will be selling football boots like the ones the player wear - no really I am :lolol:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
zego said:
Perhaps we would be better off without this facility, and just tel. the Club direct.

Zego you seem to have a real problem with the insider ! This isn't the first time that you have posted something like this !

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
zego said:

Why bother when Insider posts very helpful links to the club website in answer to most questions.

:lolol:

zego

Jul 10, 2003
I am, of course, very sorry to hear the "Insider" is unwell, and hope he recovers soon to good health.

As I don't know who he is my grumbles weren't meant against the person.

The "Ask the Club" forum is a very good facility, to us, and to the Club. If it wasn't, I wouldn't have bothered to prod.

In this instance I made the dig because the Club was leaving it so late to give details about the Crewe match. That is a Club problem to solve. If it needs spelling out, Tuesday for Saturday is too late.

Maybe someone in the know would start a thread about away ticketing?

zego

Jul 10, 2003
I did. The point is why didn't the Club?

Why doesn't our club do what that huge club Crewe does and sell online for home and away? There may be a problem about it, but it is worth asking.

1066gull

Lord Bracknell said:
I think Insider has now got off his arse and is answering questions again.
Took him 2 weeks to produce a video for Chippy.

Oh well, if I need work experience in film and video in a work environment, I know where there will be work.:jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
AdrianDINho said:
Took him 2 weeks to produce a video for Chippy.

Oh well, if I need work experience in film and video in a work environment, I know where there will be work.:jester:

2 weeks to produce a video that is a hundred times better than anything you've ever put on youtube....

1066gull

Withdean Wanderer said:
2 weeks to produce a video that is a hundred times better than anything you've ever put on youtube....
Yeh, but it ain't MY footage, I have LIMITED access to footage and am not allowed/can't be arsed creating FOOTAGE that ain't gonna give me any real credit.

Doing it for a job, you get money.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here