Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Federico Turienzo a Question

Jul 20, 2003
when tweedle beetles battle and they're battling with paddles and the battle's in a puddle and the puddle's in a bottle and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodles eating noodles

what's that called?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Hi Turienzo... cómo haga usted tiene gusto del cuadro de usted que juega con se en roturas del anuncio de los deportes del cielo?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
What are the chances of you following your fellow countryment Juan Sebastian and Herham on loan to somewhere in Italy?

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Have you got laid since you've been here....oh no shit sorry I meant scored... oh shit no sorry of course you haven't...:p :p

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Now that you've settled in at Woodside Road, how well do you think you are doing?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
'Would your agent do the decent thing and return some or perhaps all of the £150k he rooked off the Albion?'

Federico, are you pleased by all the loyal backing you are getting from Albion fans in the short time you've been here? :glare:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
Federico, are you pleased by all the loyal backing you are getting from Albion fans in the short time you've been here? :glare:

It's taken a while but he had to do it.:rolleyes:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Have you ever worn ladies Tights just to feel what it was like to have that sheer nylon on your legs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here