Votes: 61 66.3%
  • Out

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Everyones favourite player comes back from suspension on Saturday, but after tonights impressive performance - do you think if deserves his usual starting position ?

Simple In or Out question !!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Massive fan of Ash, but like any player he should have to work his way back in the team after today's performance, assuming no injuries. Definitely on the bench though.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Bridcutt suspended, hammond possibly out injured. Hoskins out. CMS might not be fit. Barnes and Ulloa paired well v Arsenal. I don't think it's quite so easy to leave him out as some seem to think judging by the other bumped thread. Gus may not have a lot of options. Unless CMS is back and/or hammond is fit, I'd say barnes not starting would be more surprising, perhaps something to be read into.

D

Deleted member 2719

No question......In.

He is the sort of player that will improve immensely.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Out out effin out

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Depends how Lopez/Orlandi/Buckley feel after tonight. Also got Vicente to come in as well

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I want him out as we havent played too badly without him - but i want to see him up front with Ulloa.

Ill put out, but we should certainly have him on the bench.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Bridcutt suspended, hammond possibly out injured. Hoskins out. CMS might not be fit. Barnes and Ulloa paired well v Arsenal. I don't think it's quite so easy to leave him out as some seem to think judging by the other bumped thread. Gus may not have a lot of options. Unless CMS is back and/or hammond is fit, I'd say barnes not starting would be more surprising, perhaps something to be read into.

Hold on....why are you reading into something that hasnt evened happened re Barnes? The guy has been suspended for 3 matches . He may or may not start on Saturday. What is there to read into. Honestly....some of the posts here are just such drivel !

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I was over the moon with a three match ban. 7 points in 3 games!

This is an irrefutable fact........ The Barnes camp will still make some tosh up to make the case for his inclusion in place of one of our match winning team.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hold on....why are you reading into something that hasnt evened happened re Barnes? The guy has been suspended for 3 matches . He may or may not start on Saturday. What is there to read into. Honestly....some of the posts here are just such drivel !

Huh? I'm saying if, in the circumstances listed above (i.e. if cms was out, hammond was out, bridcutt was out and hoskins out), barnes wasn't to start, perhaps there could be something more to read into it (for example - extra punishment for getting sent off). A quite reasonable thing to suggest, I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here