Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Cole's at it again.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The best thing about this story is the utter lie that he's apparently told to try and weasel his way out of it.

"Oh yeah, well I had a Pay As You Go phone [PAYG being tremendously popular with the extremely rich, obviously], with which I happened to take photos of myself knocking one out one night, then I went and gave it to a mate, who must have given it to two completely different and unrelated birds, and I only went and forgot to delete the photos, and now they've gawn to the papers! Can't believe it Cheryl, why do these things keep happening to little old me?"

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
The best thing about this story is the utter lie that he's apparently told to try and weasel his way out of it.

"Oh yeah, well I had a Pay As You Go phone [PAYG being tremendously popular with the extremely rich, obviously], with which I happened to take photos of myself knocking one out one night, then I went and gave it to a mate, who must have given it to two completely different and unrelated birds, and I only went and forgot to delete the photos, and now they've gawn to the papers! Can't believe it Cheryl, why do these things keep happening to little old me?"

:lolol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Why is ashley cole silly? we know nout about cheryl although a soppy bitch is probably dog shite in bed.???

Yes she is attractive but thats probably about it:lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why is ashley cole silly? we know nout about cheryl although a soppy bitch is probably dog shite in bed.???

Yes she is attractive but thats probably about it:lolol:

I reckon she's is a right fox in bed, I guess we'll never know though...:rant:

Ashley Cole must be the thickest twat in the history of the world. Even if his story about him "larking about" on his own were true...which obviously it is'nt, what sort of doughnut takes pictures of himself wanking in a hotel room just for fun??

Imagine trying to explain it to the missus, "well love, I was bored and my phone was just lying there so I thougt I would take some photos of my dick for a laugh"

What a prize pranny that man is.

Erm... got one of the fittest and most desirable (and wealthy) young women every night, and only giving lots of models occasional service as well. He's making bank, playing for the current Prem leaders, scoring goals while as a defender, picked for England......

"so Ashley, where did it all go wrong?"

In other words - bellend, or legend?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

If I was a thick bird with self confidence issues I would buy that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here