Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Cole's at it again.

Oct 25, 2003
wikileaks appears to be broken, is there anywhere else that i can find the ACTUAL photo's

i want to prove to my brain that he has a little one and that i might have a chance with cheryl when i pop up to newcastle this week

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
How thick is he to keep sending pictures especially of his face.

Be suprised if Cheryl kicks him into touch though, she may well prove to be as weak as Terrys wife (again)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Ashley Cole must be the thickest twat in the history of the world. Even if his story about him "larking about" on his own were true...which obviously it is'nt, what sort of doughnut takes pictures of himself wanking in a hotel room just for fun??

Imagine trying to explain it to the missus, "well love, I was bored and my phone was just lying there so I thougt I would take some photos of my dick for a laugh"

What a prize pranny that man is.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
But what possible motivation does he have for NOT doing whatever the hell he likes?

He is a millionaire with a fit bird. I dare say if Cheryl decided enough was enough he'd be able to bag himself another hotty fairly quickly.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But what possible motivation does he have for NOT doing whatever the hell he likes?

He is a millionaire with a fit bird. I dare say if Cheryl decided enough was enough he'd be able to bag himself another hotty fairly quickly.

True, he's never going to struggle in the clunge department obviously.
But Ray Parlour could probably give him a cautionary tale or two if Cheryl decides to head for the divorce courts.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
she is only married to him to prevent it coming out that he is GAY

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
How thick is he to keep sending pictures especially of his face.

Be suprised if Cheryl kicks him into touch though, she may well prove to be as weak as Terrys wife (again)

Being an integral part of the media/celeb/attention whore "me" ruling class of this sorry little island, I have no doubt she was briefed (Cheryl Kerl is too thick act alone) to let this story run and run so she can raise her now sympathetic "public persona" and in turn sell more records to the sofa meatballs who actually go in for this mental diarrohea "news".

It is a manufactured selling technique that has worked for other lizard-brained non-entities with nice teeth to keep the sheep in the pen and buying into the whole spectacle.

Cheryl Kerl goes from racially abusing then attacking a black toilet attendant to marrying a black man? Odd, no? Now she is the nation's favourite wronged heroine, almost of Bronte-esque magnitude. Wake up people.

stevey-o

I am the walrus.
Mar 24, 2009
sadly not in Brighton
After joining nearly a year ago and lurking for a long time I can't believe my first post is going to be about Ashley Cole...but...

...I'm kind of hoping he's out of the World Cup. I think I'd rather England lost in the final than have Cole score the winning goal.

Can you imagine if Cole scored the winner and Terry lifted the trophy? It'd make me vomit. At least one is definitely never going to happen now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I actually don't mind Ashley Cole and i know i'll get some stick for this but my reasons are simple:

1) i support Brighton so he can't wind me up like he does some Prem teams when they play against him

2) i support England and Cole is a very good player

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I actually don't mind Ashley Cole and i know i'll get some stick for this but my reasons are simple:

1) i support Brighton so he can't wind me up like he does some Prem teams when they play against him

2) i support England and Cole is a very good player

both very valid reasons. However personally they are both out weighed by his utter cockness. (and i had to fight hard to hold back from using caps there)

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Pure cock of the highest order, I really hope he doesn't go to South Africa

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Being an integral part of the media/celeb/attention whore "me" ruling class of this sorry little island, I have no doubt she was briefed (Cheryl Kerl is too thick act alone) to let this story run and run so she can raise her now sympathetic "public persona" and in turn sell more records to the sofa meatballs who actually go in for this mental diarrohea "news".

It is a manufactured selling technique that has worked for other lizard-brained non-entities with nice teeth to keep the sheep in the pen and buying into the whole spectacle.

Cheryl Kerl goes from racially abusing then attacking a black toilet attendant to marrying a black man? Odd, no? Now she is the nation's favourite wronged heroine, almost of Bronte-esque magnitude. Wake up people.

Brilliant!!!!

I love the expression sofa meatballs!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here