Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Cole...oh dear!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ashley Cole mystery man number five (allegedly)......Looks like Vannessa likes a left back, as well as every other positon.
Watch this space.

EXCELLENT if true :clap2:

Though on the downside, another step towards Poor-Little-Me sainthood for the racist formerly known as Cheryl Tweedy

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
FFS.....her growler must be like chucking a penny down west street!!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
You must be able to put your whole arm up her axe wound and flip a pancake. Jeez.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Well I've heard apparently that he's slept with other people except for his current partner! Allegedly some other women. According to someone I heard, it COULD be someone else from Chelsea FC!

Also, some papers have said all sorts of stories about him, and people he knows! The latest one is that he shagged Tanya Robinson (also known as High Street Honey), this was about 5 or 6 years ago, so the shit is really going to fly there!!

On Sunday, the red tops have got some astonishing lurid headlines and articles about what he may have done one night, shortly after he was really pissed! I tell you, the England captain?!

This is incredible, how are you all going to get in with your lives?!

Why are women so shallow. Oooh you're a footballer, I suddenly have an insatiable urge to blow you til my eyes turn white. Look at Terry, he's got a face like a bag of spanners.

Seriously man.

Me and my mate went round the clubs one night telling all the women we played for Harchester Rovers. Never got so many numbers that night and doe-eyed stares asking me if I knew Ashley Cole and all the rest. Seems it's not just limited to these shores either, last time I was in Amsterdam I told the first local I encountered I was Ajax's new English signing. She opened her legs quicker then you can say "dankavelle!"

Slags.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3337743 said:
Why are women so shallow. Oooh you're a footballer, I suddenly have an insatiable urge to blow you til my eyes turn white. Look at Terry, he's got a face like a bag of spanners.

Seriously man.

Me and my mate went round the clubs one night telling all the women we played for Harchester Rovers. Never got so many numbers that night and doe-eyed stares asking me if I knew Ashley Cole and all the rest. Seems it's not just limited to these shores either, last time I was in Amsterdam I told the first local I encountered I was Ajax's new English signing. She opened her legs quicker then you can say "dankavelle!"

Slags.

:lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3337743 said:
Seriously man.

Slags.

Underwhelming Danny, underwhelming. Why don't you clean up your act and try the virginal nun angle? It could run and run, you this sweet, innocent thing horrified by every post on here.

:thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm sad it wasn't Lampard. He must be feeling very left out on the misdemeanour front. An England player hasn't really arrived unless:

1. He's failed a drugs test.
2. He's gambled away a fortune
3. He's caught cheating on his missus / got some tart up the duff.
4. He's spit roasted some teen chav to within an inch of rape in a West End Hotel.
5. He's found guilty of ABH/GBH in or around a nightclub.
6. He's allegedly gay.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'm sad it wasn't Lampard. He must be feeling very left out on the misdemeanour front. An England player hasn't really arrived unless:

4. He's spit roasted some teen chav to within an inch of rape in a West End Hotel.
6. He's allegedly gay.

Hang on. Correct me if Im wrong but Lamps has been caught doing 3 recently. 4 was in his west ham days with Rio - albeit in Cyprus I think.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Quite possibly. He's been a good boy since his mum died, as far as we know.

Just what the f*** does Gareth Barry think he's doing? Clean living and no WAG. Sort your life out, son!

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008

6. He's allegedly gay.

6. - He's knobbing that bird from the 1 show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here