Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Has he not travelled with the rest of the squad and if so any reason why? I saw on facebook via Guy Butters an Albion X1 are playing Winchester on Saturday and he is going to be in the squad.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Didn't he have his kid back in May ? His wife is/was defo pregnant so maybe the case actually

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I wouldn't be surprised if he was offloaded, but only if we go out and spunk another big sum on a striker.

If we did this we would then have Hoskins, CMS, and new guy all ahead of Barnes I suspect. Would be hard to keep him happy then.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Rats' f***ing COCKS.

I haven't had the chance to see any friendlies, and now they announce one five minutes from my door, on a day when I'll be in Brighton. Sake.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
His lady was literally about to drop about 10 days ago so this must be the reason. As I said before he's just moved to his mew house so wouldnt expect him to move anytime soon!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Rats' f***ing COCKS.

I haven't had the chance to see any friendlies, and now they announce one five minutes from my door, on a day when I'll be in Brighton. Sake.

Ello! Ello! Five minutes from Chandlers Ford, who do you fink you are Sterling Moss? :cool:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Way too much potential for us to be releasing/selling him on imo. (f*** off Mr Burns before you even think about it :lolol:) must be becuase of the dad reason *hopes*

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Fuelling speculation regarding his imminent departure to Bristol City

:fishing:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here