Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes - thick as shit

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
What's the one thing you don't do after ten minutes when your team is already down to ten men? I'd say it's lunge in with your studs showing on the halfway line. Total moron. The brilliance of Gus will always be in question while this f***ing idiot is being selected. Get rid.
Except that's not what happened. Shocking decision. Nowhere near the halfway line - were you even there?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What's the one thing you don't do after ten minutes when your team is already down to ten men? I'd say it's lunge in with your studs showing on the halfway line. Total moron. The brilliance of Gus will always be in question while this f***ing idiot is being selected. Get rid.

He just likes to have a niggle does Ashley, same as Gary Hart before him. could have done without him doing it today tho eh?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Even if he was in the right here and shouldn't have been sent off. He is, on past experience, an absolute moron with a bit of a temper.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Barnes played a huge part last year and has scored a few goals all ready this year. get off his back

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think Ashley went with the intention of going over the top, saw the player coming who was going in slightly over the top and in the end completely missed, to preserve himself. As for the player shoving Ashley afterwards, I always thought that was a sending off.

Incorrect decision.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

So he is a f***ing idiot is he? What was your view of some of King Michel's unnecessary sendings off then?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

You only need to see him being interviewed to know that

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I've seen it again on Sky and it confirmed what i thought at the game - no way should Barnes have been sent off and their player should have seen red

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here