Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashes To Ashes to get third - and final - series

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
So I take it it does all get resolved tonight then?

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
My cousin is married to one of the producers.

Anyone want to tonight right now?know whats happens

My uncle's, best mate's, sisters, boyfriends dog once had dinner with the producer !!!!!

No thanks mate will just watch it myself.

Cheers anyhow !

:bla:

Ending left me confused, I am not sure that a third series is a good idea but I suspect that, come next Spring, I will be glued to the screen keen to find out WTF is going on!

.....Can I be the first on this thread to say "not as good as Life on Mars".

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It was a little confusing but I'm sure the space/time continum will sort itself out if this series has had enough market share and the next one can be brought in on budget. If you have a basic knowledge of quantum mechanics and have a grasp of String Theory you will find that this has already happened. :thumbsup:

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
It was a little confusing but I'm sure the space/time continum will sort itself out if this series has had enough market share and the next one can be brought in on budget. If you have a basic knowledge of quantam mechanics and have a grasp of String Theory you will find that this has already happened. :thumbsup:

erm...pardon??

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
erm...pardon??

Fred Oliver = Legend.... says it all. I'm not reading Fred Oliver= Physicist.... ? You leave the important things to us scientists and you just sit there and have nice thoughts about long shorts,quartered shirts and leather footballs with laces.

Last edited:

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Fred Oliver = Legend.... says it all. I'm not reading Fred Oliver= Physicist.... ? You leave the important things to us scientists and you just sit there and have nice thoughts about long shorts,quartered shirts and leather footballs with laces.

and your point is??? (you do know who Fred Oliver is right??)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here