Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashes To Ashes - BBC 21:00 hrs Tonight

To a certain extent this is true. A2A is the first time that I've watched something non-sport related since The Apprentice last Weds and while it's not a patch on LoM, it's still very watchable.

But with so much effort going into getting things sooo right, I don't see why the people researching these things get other little things wrong.

I actually prefer it to Life on Mars

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I really enjoyed last night. It is getting quite dark and it will be interesting the relationship between Hunt and the new Chief. I also think Keeley is a very good actress

personally 9/10

smelly

May 23, 2004
Next series sees Gene Hunt in the present day police "service".

Might be worth a look.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And we have "The Final Countdown" tonight on BBC1 - I am seriously looking forward to this

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Here we go, Raymundo is a class act

Well I enjoyed it and it seemed to set things up nicely for the rest of the final series. There also seemed to be more "Huntisms" in this one, something sadly lacking in the first two A2A series, and will we find out what really happened to Sam?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
"I'm going to paint your balls the colour of chestnuts and tell a bag of squirrels that winter is coming"

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
This was my first time watching ashes to ashes, loved life on mars but couldn't imagine watching ashes to ashes without sam, but it wasn't as bad as i feared, quite good.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I watched Friday nights episode, last night, and am still laughing at the Blue Peter reference.
I thought that bit was spot on, I took me right back to the time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What an amazing series by the BBC, one of the best.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've been watching on Sky+ and have only just caught up... it's going well, isn't it?

quality series... I just hope they're not heading for an ending like the US version of LoM... the stars references seem to point that way.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Found the first two series a bit dull after Life on Mars, but this series is excellent, a lot darker.

Gene Hunt to wake up from a coma ?

Yeah that was my thinking. He's the dead/injured copper, and needs Drake to find the body to end his spell in purgatory...

..or something else.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As i posted up thread i just hope they don't go down the US life on mars route with the finale/resolution. The stars would suggest they might be.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i cant wait for next week, certainly wont be missing it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here