Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashes Party Thread

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:mexican: :dance: :dance: :cheers: punk: punk: punk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :lizard: :lizard: :lizard: :lizard: :lizard: :lizard: :lizard:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
to be fair to the chubby Aussie he's played superbly all series, its the rest of the team who've not been good enough.

If we swapped Bell for Warne we'd have the ultimate test team !!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:
:clap2: :clap2: :drink::drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Shane Warne :shutup:

Lets f***ing Mental Lets go f***ing mental tra lalalala

Which is what we will be doing down the Purley Way on 18/10!!!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Ashes Party Thread

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Which is what we will be doing down the Purley Way on 18/10!!!!
Going f***ing Mental. So would I if I were you on the back of a good stuffing from Palace on a Tuesday night.:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: Ashes Party Thread

Croydonbloke said:
Going f***ing Mental. So would I if I were you on the back of a good stuffing from Palace on a Tuesday night.:lolol: :lolol:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Jul 20, 2003
I have opened a bottle of pinotage - time to relax and get ready for the inevitable tears of JOY

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Croydonbloke said:
clap2: :clap2: :drink::drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Shane Warne :shutup:

Perhaps a bit harsh. Warne has been, quite simply, superb this series. And extremely sporting as well. It takes a true cricketing genius to really appreciate the standard of play it has taken to put the Aussies to the sword.

vaughancrop-4121.jpg

and what a marvellous sight that is...............................:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here