Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Ashes 2021-22

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Good photo [MENTION=3719]The Tassie Seagull[/MENTION] Hope you enjoyed Warner’s dismissal.

Enjoyed a month in Tasmania in a campervan few years back. Managed to fit in the South Coast Track and Cradle Mountain. Great treks despite seeing around 20 tiger snakes at various times on the paths.

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
Good photo [MENTION=3719]The Tassie Seagull[/MENTION] Hope you enjoyed Warner’s dismissal.

Enjoyed a month in Tasmania in a campervan few years back. Managed to fit in the South Coast Track and Cradle Mountain. Great treks despite seeing around 20 tiger snakes at various times on the paths.

Glad to see Warner bag a pair, thankful for some highlights for the day. Wishful thinking to see some England runs I suppose.

Is great for the outdoors life over here, doing the south coast track must have been interesting. Lots of weird places, walked the kids to Cube Rock the other day. 20220112_124642.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Is great for the outdoors life over here, doing the south coast track must have been interesting. Lots of weird places, walked the kids to Cube Rock the other day.View attachment 143820

‘The Cube Rock’ is rather poetic for the Aussies. Sure it’s not called ‘The Blocko’ or something like that?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Can't believe this: we're going to win in Australia.

There is a LONG way to go yet. It’s a decent start, for once, but I wouldn’t be counting any chickens yet.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
What a roller coaster. Had £500 at 6/1 pre match. Turned down £1500 cash out one hour into Day 1.
Bottled it on Day 2 and covered bet (gambling no draw) with £970 on Australia at 1/2.
Bottled it again last night and cashed out £200 of the England stake for £153.

Aussie win I break even. England win £500 profit. At moment wish I was sweating on that original bet.
It’s been a fun test match.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This has been a small flourish of hope...can it last for another 203 runs? I doubt it, the Aussies will re-group and bowl better and.... We will fold.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
A great experience for Australias up and coming second string bowlers, a chance to boost their confidence and experience in a big match.

Just no one tell them they're mostly bowling to blind grandmas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here