Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As things stand are you are a sth will you be renewing next season - The Poll

As things stand will you be renewing your sth ?

• Yes - No Doubt

Votes: 78 60.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Depends on the terms offered

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • I am not a sth but will get one next season

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That works in general with most things. There will be youngsters coming through who will be too old to get the child's concessions.
Why should under 16's get the same product? Usually because they don't earn a wage.
So therefore, pensioners who are no longer earning also get concessions.

God you're making this f***ing difficult. I'm now going to ignore my own line of discussion which was intended to be non-specific and pick up those points you raised there...

So what you seem to be saying is that all those who are 15 years, 364 days old have no income, yet those who are 16 years, 0 days old earn a wage and have greater disposable income?

Likewise those who are 59 years, 364 days old are earners, whilst those a day old have no income to speak of?

Is that what you think happens in the real world?

(Please forgive me for not replying to any subsequent reply you may make for another week or so - I'm currently relaxing in the Sofitel at Gatwick and off to Val D'isere tomorrow (DTG holiday alert))

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'm currently relaxing in the Sofitel at Gatwick and off to Val D'isere tomorrow (DTG holiday alert))

wahay lets all take the piss about Bozza going on holiday.....oh sorry, that doesnt happen does it?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Where's the I dont have a season ticket and i wont be getting one option?

Bad fan!:jester: Dick Knight is going to hunt you down and demand a reason why. Don't say you haven't been warned! Feel the wrath of DK!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
God you're making this f***ing difficult. I'm now going to ignore my own line of discussion which was intended to be non-specific and pick up those points you raised there...

So what you seem to be saying is that all those who are 15 years, 364 days old have no income, yet those who are 16 years, 0 days old earn a wage and have greater disposable income?

Likewise those who are 59 years, 364 days old are earners, whilst those a day old have no income to speak of?

Is that what you think happens in the real world?

(Please forgive me for not replying to any subsequent reply you may make for another week or so - I'm currently relaxing in the Sofitel at Gatwick and off to Val D'isere tomorrow (DTG holiday alert))

I have no idea what you are trying to get at. Bus fares and concessions on travel work in the same way.

Age does make a difference. A youngster of 17 years and 364 days cannot buy alcohol. A youngster of 18 can.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
That works in general with most things. There will be youngsters coming through who will be too old to get the child's concessions.
Why should under 16's get the same product? Usually because they don't earn a wage.
So therefore, pensioners who are no longer earning also get concessions.

Quite agree with you Yorkie
The way we treat pensioners in this country is absolutely :censored:disgraceful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here