Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As I now have a permit to park for brigthon uni - can i park there for matches?

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I am doing a course at the uni at falmer and have been given a parking permit for Brighton university. Can I get up to the uni on match evenings? Ive only ever got the train but its a nightmare trying to take me and the two kids on the train. Can I get to Brighton Uni on matchdays/evenings?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
If you park in University of Brighton car parks at Falmer on match days then stewards will prevent you from accessing the stadium.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
I find that incredibly hard to believe.

That's the university line on it:

"Stewards will also monitor and, indeed, prevent those individuals managing to park on site gaining access to the stadium. Details will then be recorded to identify the authority used and the matter taken further should such details prove to be inappropriate. "

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom

"Stewards will also monitor and, indeed, prevent those individuals managing to park on site gaining access to the stadium. Details will then be recorded to identify the authority used and the matter taken further should such details prove to be inappropriate. "

but the fact is he has a permit to be able to park there and is not infact parking illegal ?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This is Brighton Uni. she has the permit for. Reading the T and C's looks ok. Why would it exclude match days any way, it's University of Sussex that gets the Six figure sum from the Club for providing parking spaces.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Yet the second half reads as though they can only stop you if you're found to be parking there without permission, which the thread starter has. I don't know but there must be an easy way to 'walk around' to make it appear that you've not come from one of the other University car parks?

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Yet the second half reads as though they can only stop you if you're found to be parking there without permission, which the thread starter has. I don't know but there must be an easy way to 'walk around' to make it appear that you've not come from one of the other University car parks?

im going to give it a try. Albion shirts under jackets and kids will need to hide their gullys!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can you park in the car park, enter the uni building then use another exit to make your way to the ground?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here