Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As a new bloke on here.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
I cannot believe the amount people moaning and moaning about different things about Falmer.

In all honesty I cant get my nut round it, I hope to God this forum is not read by the people who have slugged it out year after to year to make Falmer happen.

If its not narrow f***ing steps, or holes in the ground, or the burgers are rank, or beer runs out, if its none of that it has got to be the transport.

Cannot believe how f***ing short sighted people are being, its all BRAND new with staff who need to learn the ropes as they go, you cant have dress rehearsals for this.

Anyway if the powers at be at OUR football club do read this, I would like to thank you for providing us with a f***ing brilliant home, which I am utterly proud of AND making 99% of the fans overwhelmed with optimism, hope and pride.

Regards,

THIS :bowdown:

short memories huh. we have one of the best stadiums in the football league and people have noting better to do than pick holes. I hope TB and the club dont have to read all the drivel written on here. Those negative posters would obviously prefer another season in the rain at withers. Or maybe they didnt go enough to now be able to appriciate falmer ??

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
In an IDEAL world we would have better transport facilities, and everyone would be home 15 minutes after leaving the stadium, but despite personally being blackballed by the club (for reasons I would rather not discuss) I cannot praise the efforts enough by the Albion to make it a great place to visit. Given the obstacles that have been put in the path by the enemies of the club it is amazing that it has worked so well to date. Constructive criticism, with solutions put forwards as well as attempts to idenfify the causes of issues and problems is one thing, self pitying whining from those who think they should be carried on an ermine carriage by Tony Bloom and Martin Perry to and from the match is another completely.

People should also remember that there is still a learning experience being undertaken by staff, administrators and.................fans. I suspect that within a month or two some of the issues raised will have been addressed to a reasonable level of satisfaction.

Rome wasn't built in a day,

I remember when we played at the Goldstone I would park in The Upper Drive, it would take 15 minutes to walk there from the ground, and about an hour to drive home to Woodingdean due to the weight of post match traffic.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I cannot believe the amount people moaning and moaning about different things about Falmer.

In all honesty I cant get my nut round it, I hope to God this forum is not read by the people who have slugged it out year after to year to make Falmer happen.

If its not narrow f***ing steps, or holes in the ground, or the burgers are rank, or beer runs out, if its none of that it has got to be the transport.

Cannot believe how f***ing short sighted people are being, its all BRAND new with staff who need to learn the ropes as they go, you cant have dress rehearsals for this.

Anyway if the powers at be at OUR football club do read this, I would like to thank you for providing us with a f***ing brilliant home, which I am utterly proud of AND making 99% of the fans overwhelmed with optimism, hope and pride.

Regards,

Who said you struggle to articulate your viewpoint?! Great post & I thoroughly concur. Have some positive Rep. :thumbsup:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
well there's no pleasing some people, I thought I was a grumpy old sod, but some of these non-stop moaners put me to shame..

Regards,

I think your post is very short sighted! We have had 4 games now at the Amex, and everytime, any little problems have got better.

They got better as the club got feedback on the issues. This was the whole point. I don't actually think you will find one person on this board, or elsewhere who is not delighted with the stadium. But, somethings are not not perfect there, and as the club are made aware of them, they are doing the right thing, and putting it right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here