Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Article: Bournemouth v Albion, 01.11.2014

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
We did far better than i expected last week, on recent form and our two opponents i thought we could have had ten goals in our net,Bournemouth did enough to take the points, they always looked capable of going up a gear if it was necessary

kennyboy

Feb 23, 2009
Bournemouth game

Good read and not always clear whats gone on from stand and individual contributions and situations effecting play.Agree better performance but concerns like lack of grit in midfield without Ince and Croft to support Foster Casky.

Would like to see Holla and Gardener putting tackles and really pressing play.Always seem to be a couple of yards off and not effecting opposition play leaving midfield looking light weight.

Also we seem often to play a narrow game with Lua Lua drifting in too easily uless thats the instruction to compensate for no tall striker for crosses?Bornemouth played a faster game in passages and unlike our midfield constantly offering space for passing moves

Liked early work from Hughes expereince told and we looked steady while working into the game,shame short lived.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Those individual errors are happening regularly because of the pressure our defensive is put under, because of our tactics. I don't think anyone can say we were undone at B'mouth just because of individual errors, because we really didn't ever look like winning the game.

The players are trying, that is a good thing obviously, but the tactics are still very suspect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here