Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Why is Lingard on exactly? Nothing against him btw. But if he's not going, what does it achieve? He already has England experience, so it's not for that. All seems a bit disjointed, these friendlies.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Why is Lingard on exactly? Nothing against him btw. But if he's not going, what does it achieve? He already has England experience, so it's not for that. All seems a bit disjointed, these friendlies.

Seems a complete farce to me to be honest. 23 in the squad and yet players who haven't even made the 23 given minutes. Ridiculous!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
[tweet]1401592131245031432[/tweet]

Many of us stick to NSC because twitter is full of shit. Now we've got you regurgitating that arse gravy all over these boards. Cheers.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Coady & Stones will start against Croatia surely? With Maguire injured and Mings shockingly out of form, White HAS to get the nod at 7pm????

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So now we wait...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not a great performance but defo fringe players. White has made me eat my words from the other night especially as Mings is so bad. He should go I think especially if we play 3 at back.

Not even sure I’d start Rashford either - I’d prob play Grealish Mount Sterling and Kane. The back is the worry though.

Come on England - 5 days til it starts :clap:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well whatever happens BW has aquitted himself very well in these games.

Short of scoring that 30 yarder in the Austria match I don’t think he could have done much more. Very calm and composed in possession and his pass accuracy must be very high. Well played Ben.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
That was absolute shite. Sam Johnstone has to start now because if that thug Pickford had been playing we'd have let in three at least. This was a Romania side that lost at home to mighty Georgia on Wednesday night.

I can't see us beating France, Germany (in Joachim Low's last match) or Ronaldo inspired Portugal at possibly his last tournament in the last 16.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Seems a complete farce to me to be honest. 23 in the squad and yet players who haven't even made the 23 given minutes. Ridiculous!
I get why players like Godfrey get to play. He's no chance of going, but the experience will do him good. That's not the case with Lingard though. He has plenty of experience already.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
England’s Ben White

Not a great performance but defo fringe players. White has made me eat my words from the other night especially as Mings is so bad. He should go I think especially if we play 3 at back.

Not even sure I’d start Rashford either - I’d prob play Grealish Mount Sterling and Kane. The back is the worry though.

Come on England - 5 days til it starts :clap:

Grealish should certainly start ahead of Sancho & Rashford. In fact I’d have him ahead of out-of-form Sterling in a three with Mount & Foden behind Kane.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here