Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

arsenal

brightonbc

Sep 2, 2006
portslade
if your not watching arsenal live tonight, please watch the highlights, if they had mark farrington up front tonight he would have had a hat trick, its 0-0 it should 5-0, two of the worst misses i have ever seen:ohmy:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
brightonbc said:
if your not watching arsenal live tonight, please watch the highlights, if they had mark farrington up front tonight he would have had a hat trick, its 0-0 it should 5-0, two of the worst misses i have ever seen:ohmy:

There are no highlights unless you have that there special Sky TV.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
brightonbc said:
if they had mark farrington up front tonight he would have had a hat trick

I realise that you are trying to emphasise your point but thats just being silly.

brightonbc

Sep 2, 2006
portslade
Re: Re: arsenal

Rangdo said:
I realise that you are trying to emphasise your point but thats just being silly.

No serously, Rosicky or whatever his name is, miised a sitter, i would have been dissapointed if my mum missed that let alone a international footballer

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Comedy stuff, how the hell they managed not to score is a miracle

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
It takes a certain amount of skill to have that much skill and possetion in a game and not score.

Arsenal are taking football to the NEXT step!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: arsenal

brightonbc said:
No serously, Rosicky or whatever his name is, miised a sitter, i would have been dissapointed if my mum missed that let alone a international footballer

Just seen that Rosicky miss on SSN. You're right, I think even Mark Farrington would have managed to get that in.

Fabregas, Henry and van Persie all missed simnple chances too. Incredible.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
JJ McClure said:
Comedy stuff, how the hell they managed not to score is a miracle

Well, not really. Water to wine? Yeah, nailed on. Making man who can't walk be able to walk? Yeah, I'd say MIRACLE.

Arsenal not scoring? NOT a MIRACLE.

Have you not read the bible?

They didn't even have footie then anyway.

I don't quite know what I'm on about.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Rosicky's was a bit unfortunate because was unsighted and had no time to adjust his foot so that it pointing towards the goal. Very funny though. I though Fabregas's miss was awful - he'd done all the hard work with a fine one-two but lazily didn't bother to look up once he'd rounded the keeper. A bit of composure and he would never have missed.

I thought that CSKA opportunity for that Brazilian striker was a shocking waste too. And on another night, Henry would have scored four.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
ali jenkins said:
Cows arse, banjo spring to mind!

My little bro has a season ticket and they were the first words he said to me before saying hello.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
brightonbc said:

for a tenner you should have been at withdean

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here