Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Can't see anything good coming from today's game. Unfortunately I think we'll lose comfortably.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Staggered this isn’t the TV game

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Can't see anything other than a thrashing sadly. But we should keep up our scoring so 1-3. Really hope arsenal don't score early.

On a side note I'm gonna try and cycle through Hampstead and Highgate to this one. 25 minutes apparently. Will make a lovely change to the awful grind of hours on end of trains to the home games. And back in time for the Liverpool man u game.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Whatever happens today I'd be inclined to give the lads a free pass after Thursday night,they must be smashed,they pretty much gave everything,I still think we'll get something today even if it is a hiding 😁

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Glad our players don’t have this defeatist attitude when they go out on the pitch that some posters here are expressing 😉 Come on, where’s the hope? Where’s the belief?

Yes, we have lots of injuries still and Arsenal are a better team now than they were last season (better than us) but we just won our group in the Europa League - if we play like we did on Thursday, we stand a good chance of taking them - As I said yesterday, teams like Liverpool, Citeh, Man U etc play end to end open games and are easier for us to beat than teams we ‘should’ beat that are much lower down the table - Arsenal won’t be playing a middle to low block but coming for us - that suits us - a bit of luck and some very good finishing today could see us on the right side of a what will be an incredibly tough but perhaps marginal game.

Let’s get behind the lads
UTA

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
I had a feeling we were going to smash Burnley and got it wrong. I have a feeling this will be a disappointing afternoon so I’m hoping I’m wrong once again. We have a good record here but injuries and lack of downtime give Arsenal a big advantage. Should be a good game regardless. UTA.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Take the 3-0 now, come home and prepare for Thursday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here