Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’ve thought it for a while now I know it’s a FACT. You are a fecking trolling wanker. Why don’t you just feck off? You add nothing to this board.

Look at the stats and try twisting those you sad sad muppet

Sorry I’m not often rude to people but you really get my goat with your long winded bollocks posts. No doubt you’ll manage another one about our “lucky” win.

He ‘outed’ himself this evening as anti-Albion; gutted about our win and he couldn’t hide it.

Months spent pretending he liked the Albion, his only gripe Hughton’s sacked, now proven to be a pile of shite.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
One of our greatest away wins. I’ve never liked Alan Pardew ( and I don’t think he likes us) but he’s been very complimentary about us tonight and rightly so.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yep. To be fair we have nothing to complain about in terms of post match analysis. Lots of praise coming our way

Yeah but during the game one of the commentators was so biased that he should be disciplined.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My god, you are more boring than a mid week nil nil draw away at Grimsby.

In January.

Hope you enjoyed the match :thumbsup: You Prick. And **** off our threads and stick to TV e one’s you’re meant to post on ya bell.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Very good performance 1st half especially where we were totally dominant. Weathered the storm and regained control of the game in the 2nd half. No luck here we were relatively solid defensively bar a 20 minute spell although with the attacking quality arsenal do possess it’s no surprise but we must we more aggressive defending set plays.
Overall a thoroughly deserved result. 20 shots away to arsenal almost half on target. Potter has done wonders tonight

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
[MENTION=33329]Jolly Red Giant[/MENTION]

You were doing a good job at keeping your anti-Brighton/anti-Potter posts subtle until tonight. Now you’ve consigned yourself to the bin of trolls and WUMs.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
What an excellent all round performance from the whole team. Totally dominant first half, under the cosh much of the second but dug deep and well worth the three points. Everyone played their part tonight but Maupay and Mooy had 'maybe' their best games for us so far. Why did it need VAR to rule out their 'second' goal though? Three of their players appeared blatantly offside yet the linesman who was up with play missed it. I was screaming at my Laptop before Luiz put it in the net! The use of VAR has been controversial with arguments for and against. Whatever the viewpoint, it saved us from potentially being robbed of thee points tonight.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
It may have caught your attention that a few of us are awaiting your explanation of of how exactly that was lucky? Are you just on a wind up or do your simply have no clue?

At 1-1 Arsenal had at least 4 chances that they should have scored from -

Over the entire game Brighton were the better team - but they had a very dodgy 30 minutes in the second half. It really was a frenzied game - with both sides looking very vulnerable at the back. Ultimately what won it for Brighton was that they played as a team - Arsenal played like a bunch of individuals (and it is clear that several of the players want out asap).

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Great win. Had a good feeling before the match started.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A lucky win

With views like that, you'd be best off sticking with your artwork.

jolly.png

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
The use of VAR has been controversial with arguments for and against. Whatever the viewpoint, it saved us from potentially being robbed of thee points tonight.

I suspect that if VAR didn't exist that linesman would have stuck up his flag - VAR allows the officials to do nothing and let the video decide - it is happening in all kinds of situations. VAR should be scrapped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here