Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Where the **** is the intensity from the first half, we've come out playing like ****ing children

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
have they turned off VAR for this one?
Yes they have. Once upon a time I didn't believe in ' big team' decisions but there is one. Take as long as you like with the the VAR and ignore whether Ryan was impeded. The foul is the subtle push in the back of Propper.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Commentators gonna cream themselves if Arsenal take the lead

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
**** me we're stupid. Under pressure and we take a quick short goal kick and lose it immediately.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Nothing really wrong with the goal?

looked offside for me. even if Klosnic didnt touch, he was interfering with play. it was at least close enough to be looked at.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Yes they have. Once upon a time I didn't believe in ' big team' decisions but there is one. Take as long as you like with the the VAR and ignore whether Ryan was impeded. The foul is the subtle push in the back of Propper.

I think it actually came off Propper at the end.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The VAR replays looked like they were trying to establish whether the bloke who went up with Ryan had touched the ball, presumably because he looked offside when the header happened. If they have decided the goal stands because he wasn't interfering with play, that is a very strange one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here