Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
That was lovely stuff... and we've still got Trossard to come on... probably for Gross.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would prefer Hughton’s defence..... at this moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We wouldn’t have got out of our half more than a couple of times though, and we wouldn’t be leading :smile:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
11 boys in red, 1 team in black.

Gotta keep this up though, hopefully get another one soon because there's always a risk the players get a bit nervous about the situation. Its not like all of our players are used to going to Arsenal and dominate.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Connolly having a great game as well, Arsenal will hopefully continue to fall to bits in the second half.

He and Maupay are strikers, really want them to score, it's been a while, I think that people are starting to doubt them as our 2 up front.
Trossard will run this Arsenal defence ragged

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Looking forward to seeing Trossard come on in the secnd haf aganist this Arsena defense, especialy if they are still chasing the game,.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I am surprised how bad Arsenal look tbh. We are playing well, but nothing really special.

It's a game of two half's though and I don't expect Arsenal to just roll over. On paper they have enough quality to pinch this game off us.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I am surprised how bad Arsenal look tbh. We are playing well, but nothing really special.

It's a game of two half's though and I don't expect Arsenal to just roll over. On paper they have enough quality to pinch this game off us.

That might have been their good half!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here