Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal V Udinese

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Watching from my hotel room in Belgrade... great goal from Di Natale... Szczesny had no chance..... not looking good for the Arse.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1 Van Persie

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
walcott kills the tie but the real hero is Szczesny

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
All going wrong at West Ham thou!! 1-0 up against Aldershot now losing 1-2

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
That Italian crowd was embarrasing. No noise, No passion.
More like a wet tuesday night in the paint pot trophy at Withdean than a huge Champions League qualifier.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Arsenal are seeded highest in the qualifiers so it wouldn't be unfair. They'd be VERY lucky though if they lose tonight and go through...

I didn't say it would be unfair, but it does seem typical of UEFA that they would give the spot to the next best in somewhere like England, Spain or Italy, when you'd think teh next best in Turkey behind Fenebeche would be quite logical ... but less commercial, of course.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I didn't say it would be unfair, but it does seem typical of UEFA that they would give the spot to the next best in somewhere like England, Spain or Italy, when you'd think teh next best in Turkey behind Fenebeche would be quite logical ... but less commercial, of course.

You know Trabzonspor have been given their place right?

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
and there you have it, the successful George Graham type manager

Yep, can't see it being Mourinho - Arsenal do like to play decent football after all! Surely someone like Pep - he's always said he wants to manage in England one day and I think he's likened Arsenal to Barca on more than one occasion? AND he might appease gooners by spending some money once in a while :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here