Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v Swansea - Tonights game

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Who do you want to win and therefore play against? I personally think we have a better chance of beating Arsenal - Looking forward to what looks like a sell out game! roll on:albion2:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I hope we get Arsenal as it is more of a glamour tie and they are more beatable than Swansea

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
i think the 11/2 swansea a good price

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I hope we get arsenal, Its all about the Glamour. Plus i also think we would have a better chance of beating them, slim as it may be. Currently Swansea are just too consistant. although I do worry about the pace of Arsenal.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Arsenal. They have a lot of games in a short space of time I believe. They may rest a couple so we have more chance of causing a shock.

If anyone has a decent link to a stream for tonight, It would be appreciated. TA

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Would definitely prefer Arsenal in the next round but at least if it was Swansea it would be a lovely game of football to watch!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Walcott would destroy Abd and Greer but you never know which Arsenal are going to turn up where you can pretty much guarantee Swansea will beat us.

I think we have a better chance against Arsenal but any chance is extremely low in either case. We don't want another Liverpool style dicking.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Arsenal. They have a lot of games in a short space of time I believe. They may rest a couple so we have more chance of causing a shock.

If anyone has a decent link to a stream for tonight, It would be appreciated. TA
Swansea have more games than arsenal.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I hope it's Arsenal. More glamourous obviously, and I'd say our chances aren't much different whoever we play.

For some reason, getting battered at home to Swansea would be far more of a damp squib than losing to Arsenal.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not bothered either way. It's going to be a great occasion whichever team gets through. And with the amount of games going on around that time, we may have a decent chance of a result.

Does anyone know anything about the ticket allocations for Swansea/Arsenal?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I don't know why so many people think we'd beat Arsenal. Yes, Bradford beat an almost full strength team but don't forget the difference in quality of the pitch. I think both Arsenal and Swansea would comfortably beat us. In answer to the question, I'd prefer Arsenal because they have a better all round team and the atmosphere would be better.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd like it to be Arsenal for the fact that it's my 25th year of supporting BHAFC and my first ever game was Albion v Arsenal in the FA Cup so it would have a nice sort of symetry to it.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Not bothered either way. It's going to be a great occasion whichever team gets through. And with the amount of games going on around that time, we may have a decent chance of a result.

Does anyone know anything about the ticket allocations for Swansea/Arsenal?
I heard 40000 for Swansea and 20000 for Arsenal. Might have got my wires crossed somewhere though so don't treat it as gospel.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I like Swansea. I like Arsenal. Don't mind, really. Obviously Arsenal have more "name" players you'd like to see step out at the Amex, and will be wanting to win the FA Cup quite desperately I would think. That being said, being desperate to win a trophy can have negative effects (ie. Bradford). Swansea are a team I like to do well, and have players I, personally, really like such as Routledge, Dyer, Michu, Britton and Hernandez.

Both games should be really good to watch, and both games we have a slight chance of causing an upset. On the balance of it, I think I'd say Arsenal, as if we do beat them it will be "more" of a shock to the media but I would love to see us play Swansea as well.

Pretty much the perfect draw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here