Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v Chelsea - Who do you want to win?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't care who wins as long as there's more than 2 goals in total. Then bhabet pays out. Looking good at the moment. Got a free in-running bet due for the second half. Bit tricky that one. Maybe go Next Goal Arsenal to be on the safe side.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can I say my usual "Who Cares" comment? ???

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Sure, go ahead. I don't care either, its another division, we aren't going to be playing either team in the near future either...

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
dougdeep said:
Can I say my usual "Who Cares" comment? ???

You sure can. I couldn't care less either. I only ever look at the relegation fight in the premier.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not really that bothered but I reckon a win for Arsenal would prolong the race for the title a little.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Cereal Killer said:
Arsenal, I just really hate Chelsea and out of Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea, I would rather the table be be Arsenal, Man Utd then Chelsea.

Hear! hear! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Don't care who wins as long as there's more than 2 goals in total. Then bhabet pays out. Looking good at the moment. Got a free in-running bet due for the second half. Bit tricky that one. Maybe go Next Goal Arsenal to be on the safe side.

Well the main bet's in the bag. That was painless. Now for the no-lose gamble on Next Goal Arsenal - woo-hoo! :clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Well the main bet's in the bag. That was painless. Now for the no-lose gamble on Next Goal Arsenal - woo-hoo! :clap2:

Thank Chr*st for the delay in logging back on to bhabet and then the delayed timing before accepting the In-running bet. Chelsea had scored to make it 2-2 before I even had a chance to blow me money. Have now gone Arsenal to win at a tasty 2/1. COME on! :lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just a final thought while I've got the thread to meself: Will Mourinho's comment about joke defending after the 5-4 arsenal-spurs game come back to haunt him? :D

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The Arse i reckon

Braders the ape :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A draw would suit Everton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports