Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v Barca

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Great game to watch and delighted Arsenal got back in it. Barca are on another planet though. Such quick passing, making Arsenal, one of the best passing teams around, look poor. Shows how some of the fringe players thrust into action aren't up to the task yet.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Was I the only one who thought Paddy Power offering 9/2 for a red card in the game was brilliant value? Cashed in. Thanks PP. :smokin:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Realistically, Arsenal will have to win in Barca to get through. Surely Wenger will have to start Walcott against a Puyol / Pique-less defence? If he has a good game he's on the plane.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Just got back from the Emirates. Great game to see, Arsenal were made to look amuteur in the first half IMO. but did well to get back in the game. Unfortunatly i dont fancy their chances next week. No idea if it was a pen or not coz was down the other end. and no idea how Cesc scored the pen, but didnt manage to make it back to his own half. And limped around for the last few mins when he should have gone off. Maybe it was the moaning Gooners around me, but the ref seemed to be really unfair on Arsenal, giving out cards and fouls willy nilly in the first half.
Messi is a different class though. superb movement off the ball, and looked like he was playing for fun, bit quiet second half though.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Fabregas believes he may miss the World Cup. Bad news for football fans, good news for England fans?

well seeing as how Spain have Xavi, Iniesta, Sergio and god knows who else doubt they will even realise he is not there.
Amazing game how Barca were not 5 up after half hour is a mystery. Well done Arsenal on the come back though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here