Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v Barca

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
f*** me, have we really got to put with 90 minutes of sychophantic bullshit from these commentaters?

Jim Beglin: "If it carries on like this it's going to be incredible" - After 30 bloody seconds

I HATE ITV FOOTBALL

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
f*** me, have we really got to put with 90 minutes of sychophantic bullshit from these commentaters?

Jim Beglin: "If it carries on like this it's going to be incredible" - After 30 bloody seconds

I HATE ITV FOOTBALL

Agreed. It's as if they're worried that if, for one second, they stopped telling you how AMAZING it all was, that you'd lose interest and switch off. I've muted them. Have they mentioned Man Utd yet?

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Looks like a typical Arsenal game. Playing against one of the top quality teams it looks like men against boys so far. How many of this Arsenal team would get a game for Barca? I can name plenty who wouldn't.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I presume Arsene Wenger will be ranting to the press after the game about that studs up challenge by Arshavin on a Barcelona player.

Or are tackles only dangerous when Arsenal's opponents make them?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I HATE ITV FOOTBALL

Not only that but they can't ever just shut up can they? Every little gap has to be filled with some inane piece of drivel, or supposed witticism.

Commentate, tell us who's on the ball, but spare us the endless brown-nosed opinions, FFS.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea

I HATE ITV FOOTBALL

Bang on the money, it really is PAINFUL watching football on ITV

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Classic. In the last 2 minutes we've had a ball "swept handsomly out wide" and one "steered unerringly towards..."

What happened to "oh, good ball"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here