Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal Players

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
But to be fair how on earth was that not a goal scoring opportunity though when the Arsenal player was sent off in the first half and he wasn't even in the box.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Probably telling the ref to do his job in all fairness. If he gives a penalty, how can he justify not sending the bloke off?
Fair point that it's not a very sporting thing to do but if referees did their job properly there would be no need for the players to do that.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
They always do it.

Nasri the rat and Fab are a disgrace they dive to the ground the demand cards be shown then as soon as they put in a hard tackle and get booked cry again.

A real classy outfit.

Thing is it was red but its not there place to show cards.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
its just the way they are in the ref's face waving hands around....I admit I did not see the first half......Football could take a note from Cricket and Rugby and only let captains talk to the Ref

the FA tried that a few years ago and it failed, it needs to be started at kids level so they grow up knowing only a captain can talk but alas the FA want a Quick Fix and failed, cant teach an old dog new tricks and all that

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
I think it was done out of sheer amazement that Clattenberg only pulled out a yellow....it was the most red a red card could ever be.....agree I dont like to see it happen....should be a yellow for card waving...but everyone does it so lets not single out Arsenal ay!

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I've got no issue with a player asking for an opponent to receive the same punishment (for the same offence) as his team mate got.

That said, Fabregas is still an expletive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here