Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal on MOTD tonight

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Why do you keep bother replying? You haven't got a clue what you are on about, and you can't back up any of your statements, but that doesn't stop spouting your facile shite. You are thick. Deal with it.

And wrong. Again.

And a bottler.

So why do you keep coming back - do you enjoy pubilcly displaying your stupidity or do you get off on being rightly insulted?

Quality! :bigwave:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Arsenal are probably the only side I would pay good money to see in the Premiership

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal play more attractive football than any other Premiership team, their one touch stuff is sometimes breathtaking, what's not to like if you're a football fan? I don't care what nationality their players are, I don't support them I just enjoy watching them, I doubt they'd be nowhere near as attractive if they had the opportunity to substitute some of their players for the best English players though. Says more about English players than anything else.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't really want to get into a slanging match on this one, but I do disagree with you about Wenger TLO, and I'll tell you why.

Firstly, it goes without saying that as a football fan I enjoy watching Arsenal play. It's fantastic, and I only wish there were some English players he had somehow incorporated into the team.

However, I do think it's a bit of a myth that Wenger brings through loads of young talent. He doesn't. He just goes out and buys it, even younger than other managers, from abroad.

He's been there for, what, 11 years? When he arrived, if the whole structure at Arsenal was not bringing through lads with the right technique, he could have set up a new one, say by 2000, and the club would be seeing the fruits now. Arsenal have a big enough name always to attract 10-12 year-olds from other London clubs.

The fact that Arsenal are not bringing through young English players is a major failure of Wenger, because that would help him as well as the national team. If there are not English players good enough, he's been there 11 years, it's his fault.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here