Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal on MOTD tonight

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
They really are beautiful to watch. Villa are a very good side but Arsenal's one touch stuff is amazing. A real masterclass.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Bramble for england, what do managers see in him, he is shit

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
They really are beautiful to watch. Villa are a very good side but Arsenal's one touch stuff is amazing. A real masterclass.

They are a f***ing disgrace. I cannot believe they continually field teams without any British players. Arsene should be ashamed and something should be done about it.

:angry::angry::angry:

Kenneth Wattle

Aug 31, 2007
Arsenal - foreign players, beautiful football.
Chelsea- lots of English players, boring football.

What does that say about English players?!

All over paid, over hyped, prima donnas that are outclassed by foreigners in nearly every position.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
in which case set up a better youth system and spend the millions on getting english players to their class instead on one foreign player

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
what's up gobshite?

You, not for the first time, are talking shit.

What should Arsene Wenger be ashamed about? His first priority is to make Arsenal Football Club successful on the pitch. How he does it - within football laws - is up to him. And he is doing it brilliantly. He has absolutely no obligation to put any English players into his team (although he did have two yesterday).

The fact that Arsenal contributes virtually nothing towards the England national set-up is completely beside the point. He is employed by Arsenal, not the FA.

So what would you do? Force players onto him that he doesn't want to play?

I know it woud be good if England's top clubs can supply England's top players, but because they don't have to, then what is their motivation to do so? This is the FA's problem, yet you choose to feel Arsene Wenger should be chastised for it.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
You, not for the first time, are talking shit.

What should Arsene Wenger be ashamed about? His first priority is to make Arsenal Football Club successful on the pitch. How he does it - within football laws - is up to him. And he is doing it brilliantly. He has absolutely no obligation to put any English players into his team (although he did have two yesterday).

The fact that Arsenal contributes virtually nothing towards the England national set-up is completely beside the point. He is employed by Arsenal, not the FA.

So what would you do? Force players onto him that he doesn't want to play?

I know it woud be good if England's top clubs can supply England's top players, but because they don't have to, then what is their motivation to do so? This is the FA's problem, yet you choose to feel Arsene Wenger should be chastised for it.

I talk shit? pot kettle black?

What a load of tosh. Of course its not Arsene Wenger's fault:thud:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I talk shit? pot kettle black?

What a load of tosh. Of course its not Arsene Wenger's fault:thud:

Of course you talk shit. It's common knowledge on here. It's so obvious, it's not even up for debate, especially if your rant is anything to go by.

However, I'll give you the benefit of whatever miniscule shred of doubt that might be left over. Come on, prove me wrong, and counter my argument. One, in what way am I talking shit, and in what way should Wenger feel ashamed? Over to you...

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Of course you talk shit. It's common knowledge on here. It's so obvious, it's not even up for debate.

However, I'll give you the benefit of whatever miniscule piece of doubt that might be left over. Come on, prove me wrong, and counter my argument. One, in what way am I talking shit, and in what way should Wenger feel ashamed? Over to you...

Ha, is that what you and your internet chums think?

You know I am right. Do yourself a favour and stop making yourself look a fool.
Oh by the way gobshite, I forgot to ask. Which 2 English players were in the Arsenal team yesterday?

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Ha, is that what you and your internet chums think?

You know I am right. Do yourself a favour and stop making yourself look a fool.
Oh by the way gobshite, I forgot to ask. Which 2 English players were in the Arsenal team yesterday?

I don't have 'internet chums'. You might, I don't. I know real life people, who I talk to in real life.

However, when I do talk to them in real life, they do laugh at what you write, especially when you don't mean to be funny. They are, however, convinced you and I are getting married...

Anyhow, are you going to answer my questions, or are you going to bottle it? Again?

Oh yeah,and when I make a mistake, I usually admit it - it was only one English player in the Arsenal side - I'll give you that one.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I don't have 'internet chums'. You might, I don't. I know real life people, who I talk to in real life.

However, when I do talk to them in real life, they do laugh at what you write, especially when you don't mean to be funny. They are, however, convinced you and I are getting married...

Anyhow, are you going to answer my questions, or are you going to bottle it? Again?

Oh yeah,and when I make a mistake, I usually admit it - it was only one English player in the Arsenal side - I'll give you that one.

bottle what? what was your question? why should Arsene be ashamed?

:bla::bla:

Oh yes, you were wrong again!

Have a laugh with your internet chums about that one.

Off to pub now with some REAL people. I am already married, so sorry!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Ahhhh, I was enjoying that :)

Unreasonable as it ought to be, I have no qualms trading insults with that dickhead. So here goes...

bottle what? what was your question? why should Arsene be ashamed?

:bla::bla:

Oh yes, you were wrong again!

Have a laugh with your internet chums about that one.

Off to pub now with some REAL people. I am already married, so sorry!

You're a bottler - always have been, always will be, and a thick one at that. You don't have the bollocks to answer my simple question, mainly because you don't know how to. You just spout the first piece of shit that comes into your head without thinking, you disgusting failed specimen.

Your poor wife, married to such a twat.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Unreasonable as it ought to be, I have no qualms trading insults with that dickhead. So here goes...

You're a bottler - always have been, always will be, and a thick one at that. You don't have the bollocks to answer my simple question, mainly because you don't know how to. You just spout the first piece of shit that comes into your head without thinking, you disgusting failed specimen.

Your poor wife, married to such a twat.

What a reply, how many insults? no chin dribble though?

Lets not have a debate about who is the more intelligent, you would quite clearly lose. All you do is insult people who do not agree with you. You think you are a cut above the majority on this board.

I think it is hilarious that an internet geek thinks I am a twat and that you discuss it with you cyber mates. It at least gives you something to do to pass some of the endless hours that you seem to spend on line. 20k + posts of drivel will back that up.

A disgusting failed specimen? a bit harsh but yet again, who cares what you think.

It is the FA's fault? clearly.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why do you keep bother replying? You haven't got a clue what you are on about, and you can't back up any of your statements, but that doesn't stop spouting your facile shite. You are thick. Deal with it.

And wrong. Again.

And a bottler.

So why do you keep coming back - do you enjoy pubilcly displaying your stupidity or do you get off on being rightly insulted?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here