Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

arsenal link up?

geoffreyp

Oct 4, 2004
rustington
at start of the seaon i read a fair bit about some link up with Arsenal that would lead to possible loans of young players. not heard anything since.if it were true then now would be as good a time as any to borrow some. or was it all talk?:p

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
The Albion have excellent links with Arsenal (Liam Brady the most obvious). I believe a number of young Arsenal players were/are available for loan deals but I guess money is so tight that it has not happened yet.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
it is all to do with money unfortunately. We still need to pay the loan players wages & any money saved goes str8 into the black hole. why do you think that we haven't brought anyone in to replace rodger & blackwell who were the biggest earners in the club ??

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
Harry Lime said:
We would prefer to spend our money on a 38-year-old mate of he manager, apparently.
so what are you saying MM on fiddle
you lot make me :censored: ing laugh tha same with adams
they work with :censored: all money
and all a lot of you is knock them
then wonder why they leave for somewhere else
who can :censored: ing blame them

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The Arsenal ties are still there and very good. We would still like Quincy if he is available, but due to the money situation we would need Arsenal to continue to pay him ... which they might be prepared to do if it gets him first team football.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
goldstone said:
The Arsenal ties are still there and very good. We would still like Quincy if he is available, but due to the money situation we would need Arsenal to continue to pay him ... which they might be prepared to do if it gets him first team football.

Agreed i think Arsenal would continue to pay him if hes given first team football. Worth a go anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here