Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal - Hull

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
We had the game live on German TV last night - don't know if it was on the UK?

I've got nothing against Arsenal, in fact I enjoy watching them but they are really hard not to hate sometimes. The players were whinging about time-wasting after 20 minutes last night and the lack of graciousness in victory was all to clear.

Wenger didn't hang around to shake anyone's hand at the end - a really poor show. I didn't feel that Hull did much wrong - they were physical and tried to sit on their lead but what could Wenger expect? Has he forgotten that he used to manage Nancy? I can't believe they did anything different when they played at Marseille or Bordeaux.

Brian Horton certainly had plenty to say to Wenger during the match :)
Now I read that Fabregas got involved in a confrontation after the final whistle. He wasn't even in their squad - why should he be able to go on the pitch?

Why do Arsenal have to behave so petulantly?

Oh, and Mike Riley - absolutely appalling, nothing's changed there since I left the UK...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just bad losers aren't they. They seem to think that their opponents will let them play one touch football for 90 minutes, get a couple pretty goals and be home with their feet up on the sofa in time for neighbours. If anyone has the audacity to put a few tackles in, they throw their toys out the pram.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I've just finished watching the first half so can't comment on the second half. Hull City were clearly wasting time even before a quarter of the game was up, which is ridiculous!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
They do whinge a bit but a lot of teams do get away with ridicolous fouls against them, case in point Diouf getting a yellow at the weekend and Fat Sam smirking at the reporter and saying " you thought that was a red card did you?". Of course it's f***ing red card, f*** off and get some illegal payments you chode

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
They do whinge a bit but a lot of teams do get away with ridicolous fouls against them, case in point Diouf getting a yellow at the weekend and Fat Sam smirking at the reporter and saying " you thought that was a red card did you?". Of course it's f***ing red card, f*** off and get some illegal payments you chode

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yep last night pretty much summed up why I hate Arsenal, bunch of ungracious, moaning, arrogant tossers.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
But hooray Arsenal are through - the FA Cup has come down to a thrilling and unexpected toss-up between them, Man Utd and Chelsea. Who'd've thought it? Can't wait!!

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here