Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal (H) - Would you take a draw if offered it now?

Take a draw?

• Yes

Votes: 101 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 21.1%

• Total voters

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
I'm still Potter OUT, but really, 70% and rising are happy with a feckin draw, come on guys we need our second home win of 2020...:albion2:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'm saying yes because of their Chelsea result. I think we would have won comfortably if they'd lost again last time out, again.
Two wins in a calendar year definitely sounds twice as good as one.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's a draw or nothing as far as I'm concerned, we are getting relegated one point at a time....

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
We've tried and failed to beat every other team at home this year so let's do the double over the gunners.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Would be funny if we did beat them tonight. How many clubs could say that their only 2 home wins in a calendar year came against the same club (and historically one of the so called big 6)?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
In a 3 points for a win league, there's a strong argument that there's no such thing as a good draw. Win a load and lose a load instead. It's only human's natural aversion to loss that convinces us that a draw even in the toughest game is a good result

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Yes and same answer for the next 22 games and we should just scrape it.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Would be funny if we did beat them tonight. How many clubs could say that their only 2 home wins in a calendar year came against the same club (and historically one of the so called big 6)?

And AFTV will be BRILLIANT viewing.
'Seagulls blud. Birds that shit blud'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here