and now they have released some more in Block 23

Block 23 370 Seats available

Attachments

• Screen Shot 03-03-22 at 09.15 AM.JPG
    Screen Shot 03-03-22 at 09.15 AM.JPG
    495.7 KB · Views: 138

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Ah thanks, so annoying my sons new being 8 and I have to hang on till he can purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stumpy Tim

Ah thanks, so annoying my sons new being 8 and I have to hang on till he can purchase

It is annoying. I had to wait two extra days for my son before buying our tickets. I wonder if the club should have a lower threshold for U18's if buying with adults. Obviously the kids can't go to many away games, especially mid-week, and have a shorter history. My son and I have been to plenty of away games, including Everton this season and we're both going to Newcastle on Saturday. But he's nowhere near my level of points. We couldn't go to Watford because of this so we're kind of forced into going to the long distance games.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
It is annoying. I had to wait two extra days for my son before buying our tickets. I wonder if the club should have a lower threshold for U18's if buying with adults. Obviously the kids can't go to many away games, especially mid-week, and have a shorter history. My son and I have been to plenty of away games, including Everton this season and we're both going to Newcastle on Saturday. But he's nowhere near my level of points. We couldn't go to Watford because of this so we're kind of forced into going to the long distance games.

Yes we’re the same, he’s been lucky to do Chelsea,Everton,Liverpool,villa,spurs and West Brom for his 1st full season this year but still need few more years for him to catch me up, maybe if adult has enough points and u18 is a season ticket holder they should be linked in some way??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

They’d be caught between a rock and a hard place if they did that……every ticket sold for anyone (child or otherwise) without the points would be denying someone further up the points ladder the chance to buy a ticket. Can see both sides of the argument though.

Stumpy Tim

They’d be caught between a rock and a hard place if they did that……every ticket sold for anyone (child or otherwise) without the points would be denying someone further up the points ladder the chance to buy a ticket. Can see both sides of the argument though.

Agree. It's a tough one. See you on the plane on Saturday :p

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looking forward to this one. I've been to Highbury and The Emirates Stadium, but I've never seen us play Arsenal away :lolol:

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
How many are left? Just wondering how many more people might buy today? Hopefully all those that are eligible and wanna go have already purchased, there might be a race in the morning for the remainder

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
How many are left? Just wondering how many more people might buy today? Hopefully all those that are eligible and wanna go have already purchased, there might be a race in the morning for the remainder

Block 23 280 Seats available
Block 20 13 Seats available
Block 21 16 Seats available

Total: 309

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Just Bagged one in block 23 still showing 278 available there, so should be some left tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here