Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Les. It could be worse. What would happen if the last time you realise you saw the cracking sixteen year old, she was a mate of a mates ten year old.

And to cap it all the sixteeen year old is now well known.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Skint Gull said:
But if she was fit and 21 she'd have gone for you even though you're ugly? ??? ??? ???

Strangly I seem to have more luck with fit older birds than the young ones. Give a girl some emotional baggage and she's mine.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Take her to the pub for Office drinks ater the heavy week at work. Get her rat arsed until she cant even speak, then just kick her back doors in!

She wont remember!

;)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
She's just walked through:love: I love her.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:
For those of you in the know I used to work with a f***ing fit as bird who turned out to be 16. Well I have since left that job and put her down as an anomaly.

Anyway at my current job a girl has just started a work placement, nothing strange it is media based and people in their 20s are always doing placements here. She is f***ing gorgeous, lovely big radders, really pretty face, slim etc.. Just asked her how old she was. 16!!! Yes 16!!!what the f*** is wrong with the world? Can someone stop producing these amazing 16yr olds that pass for 21, its killing me.:cry:

So this is what a verbally nuked nobody is reduced to posting about when I'm not around, borderline pedophilia.

I'm your f***ing Godfather, shit-dipper, the f***ing "man" to you and your clown cronnies(Who bumped of Cheerleaderboy?).I'm everything you wish in your withered, hater heart you could be.

Along with your fellow washed up deadbeats engima and bhaexpress. Two talentless waiste of hip thrusts, you have become the joke but I cant hear anybody laughing.

Between the 3 of you youve been single longer than the number 7 you bunch of full on female repellants. In the history of sadness your the cum glazed cherry on top wash-out.

Dandyman

In London village.
Re: Re: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

looney said:
I'd love to be your Daddy

7_26.jpg

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

looney said:
So this is what a verbally nuked nobody is reduced to posting about when I'm not around, borderline pedophilia.

I'm your f***ing Godfather, shit-dipper, the f***ing "man" to you and your clown cronnies(Who bumped of Cheerleaderboy?).I'm everything you wish in your withered, hater heart you could be.

Along with your fellow washed up deadbeats engima and bhaexpress. Two talentless waiste of hip thrusts, you have become the joke but I cant hear anybody laughing.

Between the 3 of you youve been single longer than the number 7 you bunch of full on female repellants. In the history of sadness your the cum glazed cherry on top wash-out.

I love you Looney, you make me laugh:kiss: :lolol:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION

looney said:

That was quality. Raised a smile.

For f*** sake Les, sort ur manhood out !!!! I expected better !!!! Grass On the Wicket lets play cricket...etc etc etc blardy blardy blah.....She Is LEGAL.....get her drunk and anally smash her. Make her love you. lol....end of.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Looks like a message board has appointed me their leader. They are smart enough to appreciate having the talent of a legend about.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Is Chckenhawk on the sex offenders register

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here