Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
For those of you in the know I used to work with a f***ing fit as bird who turned out to be 16. Well I have since left that job and put her down as an anomaly.

Anyway at my current job a girl has just started a work placement, nothing strange it is media based and people in their 20s are always doing placements here. She is f***ing gorgeous, lovely big radders, really pretty face, slim etc.. Just asked her how old she was. 16!!! Yes 16!!!what the f*** is wrong with the world? Can someone stop producing these amazing 16yr olds that pass for 21, its killing me.:cry:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Get Danny Seagull on the case

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I will never get a bit! Just realised she looks like a fitter, big breasted version of Abi from the Zuton's.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
16 is LEGAL man.

LEGAL. Get it? LEGAL.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes what is the problem ? 16 Year old girls are both legal and more often than not very mature.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what a "radder"?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Because I feel like a perv. Plus if she blows me out I got rejected by someone who has just finished their GCSE's. Oh and I'm ugly and she is fit, another sticking point.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Les Biehn said:
Because I feel like a perv. Plus if she blows me out I got rejected by someone who has just finished their GCSE's. Oh and I'm ugly and she is fit, another sticking point.

But if she was fit and 21 she'd have gone for you even though you're ugly? ??? ??? ???

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Les Biehn said:

Is that likely ? She might be niave enough to think you're a real stud and man of the world. Mind you that would make her 'special'. :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here