Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrogance of Arsenal plastics

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Amusing that the arsenal lot getting all Danny Dyer on a thread about arsenal plastics :lol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
ahh another seagull fan the only thing thats amusing is watching me real you in mate :fishing:
could you please use the quote function, then i can tell who you're having a pop at.

thank you in advance :smile:

Goldhawk

Jan 24, 2013
The generic Arsenal fan

y55.jpg

Sorry Princess, if that's what your expecting to turn up this weekend you and any other Brighton expecting your dream boy hooray Henry's in town are in for a nasty shock. Might be a bit rough for you petal.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Sorry Princess, if that's what your expecting to turn up this weekend you and any other Brighton expecting your dream boy hooray Henry's in town are in for a nasty shock. Might be a bit rough for you petal.

Looks like NSC has another play thing to toy with.

Good luck

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Henry's what? And it's you're not your. Otherwise, carry on.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Please don't pick on me princess. Your quick wit and ability to round the Brighton boys up to attack anyone that challenges your assumptions is scary!

Don't worry love, here's not as scary as he looks

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Please don't pick on me princess. Your quick wit and ability to round the Brighton boys up to attack anyone that challenges your assumptions is scary!
[MENTION=26773]Steve Gatting[/MENTION]

Must try harder:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here