Falmer
Cheers for PM Richie.

I won't be able to make it.

Do us proud.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
If you're tempted to go along, but undecided, can I just say that after the Whitehall event yesterday, getting involved in this type of peaceful, innovative direct action is a pretty uplifting experience.

Just do it!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:

I spoke to Liz Costa at Luton and she said she'd brought forward the departure time of the Supporters' Club coach on Saturday to allow time to get to Hull for this event. So a good turnout of bobble hats is assured.

:)

Oi! You can go off people, you know! I most certainly don't wear a bobble hat - or an anorak either, but I'll be there! :D

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Fran Hagarty said:
Oi! You can go off people, you know! I most certainly don't wear a bobble hat - or an anorak either, but I'll be there! :D

Well, you'll be the only one on the coach of happy clappers that won't be dressed accordingly in the above attire!!!:bounce: :flameboun :bounce: :flameboun :bounce:

Last edited:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Well, you'll be the only one on the coach of happy clappers that won't be dressed accordingly in the above attire!!!:bounce: :flameboun :bounce: :flameboun :bounce:

You'd better check your facts with Braders7! ;)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah thats true , i don't either :)

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Robina and I will be there.....

THE BIG ISSUE
(Decision time, Mr. Prescott)

So many need new homes here in our city:
No matter, this, to one Inspector Hoile.
He dashed the hopes of thousands without pity:
Dismissed the poor, the homeless and the loyal.
To countless local families, and the Albion,
The heartless Hoile had just one thing to say:
‘You’re stuck in B&B? That’s not my problem.
You’re not my sort. Shut up and go away.’

Don’t listen to this idiot, Mr. Prescott.
Stand up for what is fair and what is right:
Homes for our people, Falmer for the Albion.
We’re waiting for your signal - the green light.
Don’t turn us down, or you will feel the anger
Of Albion fans and many more.
Say yes, we’ll toast your name across the county.
Say no, we declare electoral war.

Attila the Stockbroker

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Anyone getting the train, here are the best ways to get to the Gardeners Arms from the Station. I am sure you will able to get a lift from there.

Ok. If you come out of Hull Paragon Station you have a few options.
1.Get a Txi to 'The Gardeners Arms' it will be about £3.50-£4.
2.Go to the bus station which is next to train station and get a bus down beverley road asking to get off at the Haworth Pub. The driver should tell you when you need to get off. The Haworth pub is on a cross roads, with jacksons opposite on one side and a pub called the main event on the other. Cross over the lights to the main event and as soon as you get to the other side of the road turn right up what is Cottingham Road. The Gardeners Arms is about one hundred yuards up here on your left.
3. If you walk it will take about half an hour. Just follow directions from the station on the main thread.
If you can get to the Gardeners Arms for just after 11 I am sure someone will be able to give you a lift to the Labour Offices etc but this would be hard to find straight from the station etc so best to head to pub first.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here