Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arismendi

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Well while I don't think we need him this season, I still believe he will develop into a great player. He was never going to shine with us given the limited time he had and the lack of experience. I said at the time it was a strange signing and still fully believe that. Everyone saying he is shit is rather shortsighted in my opinion.

I do think he will become a very good player, so I wish him nothing but good luck.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
was'nt he blighted with injuries last season? I mean was he ever 100% fit in order for us to get some sort of idea what he is reeally like?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Worse player Gus has brought in. Wise not to pursue it for sure. What are Barnsley thinking of.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Unless he is Stoke's Turienzo I'd suggest he is much better than he is getting credit for on here. He was a bit player anyway who never got a decent run. I rather hope both Dickinson and him do well at Barnsley. Neither are shit as suggested by some as anyone who's followed the Albion for any length of time should know what being shit is all about. We have had the shittest team in the whole football league bar one twice recently, both those players would have looked world class in those teams.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Been done.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Sorry bad title but on my itouch and it must have corrected the spelling.

Fixed it for you as the itouch is not good enough to do it. :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here