Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arismendi not coming back?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bloody hope not - what did he actually add?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I hope it's not going to the wire again, or we'll have what's left of the slim pickings after everyone else has had their fill.

dingobruce

Oct 21, 2009
SE4 9UL
"I'm hoping the experience of going out on loan has done him the world of good," O'Connor told BBC Radio Stoke.

"I'd like to think that when he comes back, he would have grown in stature and he'll feel more comfortable."

O'Connor continued: "You want to be playing regularly, whichever league you're in.

"Playing in front of crowds gives you that extra buzz and I'm hoping he comes back determined to get into our first-team squad before the start of the season."

Did this guy actually pay attention to his loan spell? With his injury and poor form he hardly played at all and got sent off! Not knocking Arismendi, I'm sure there's a good player in there but his loan spell with us was verging on disastrous!

I'm not saying I wouldn't welcome him back, I'm sure with pre season and being settled in he would offer something.... but last season's loan spell? Nah!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He was SHIT. He made the early season Navarro look like Zidane.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't think we will really lose any sleep over this will we ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
When he was signed this board went into virtual meltdown with people trumpeting his arrival as a signal of our intent and the brand of free-flowing, to feet football that would magically manifest itself upon his arrival. The fact that he was rated as a multi-million £ player, and had a name that was a bit foreign sounding, was seemingly sufficient - even though nobody had actually seen him play and realised he was shit.

The only person who cautioned against getting carried away - as I recall - was Withdean Wanderer - and for that he got shouted down from every corner.

I hope he's taking some quiet satisfaction from this.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He was the ULTIMATE Carlos Kickaball that Sir Alan Surgar loves to call them!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
When he was signed this board went into virtual meltdown with people trumpeting his arrival as a signal of our intent and the brand of free-flowing, to feet football that would magically manifest itself upon his arrival. The fact that he was rated as a multi-million £ player, and had a name that was a bit foreign sounding, was seemingly sufficient - even though nobody had actually seen him play and realised he was shit.

The only person who cautioned against getting carried away - as I recall - was Withdean Wanderer - and for that he got shouted down from every corner.

I hope he's taking some quiet satisfaction from this.

Would I even dream of doing so? :angel:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
He'll get sent off in his first premiership game, dropped to the reserves, pick up an injury, upset his neighbours with loud music, and be back on loan with us by Christmas.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
He wouldn't be the first player to look average with us and go onto better things. Kazim-Richards and Darius Henderson spring to mind.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
He was truly awful for us. Gave the ball away constantly, nowhere near the pace of the game. We would have beaten Southampton at home if he hadn't have come on and thats a fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here