Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can't say I will miss Ken Brown at all, didn't really do anything for the club

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
MP is only stepping down as CEO of the football club, a role he never wanted in the first place - He will continue as CEO of The Community Stadium Limited, retaining control over the stadium expansion and training ground projects. He will THEN retire, in 2014.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah realise that HKFC, but he is stepping down from the every day running, no longer the club CEO, a job his has done incredibly well.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can't say I will miss Ken Brown at all, didn't really do anything for the club

How do you know?

I'm not looking for an argument. The only time I remember him being mentionned in months, is when he had a ruckus with some Millwall fans. But we don't see the day to day business, do we? He might be brilliant for all we know.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How do you know?

I'm not looking for an argument. The only time I remember him being mentionned in months, is when he had a ruckus with some Millwall fans. But we don't see the day to day business, do we? He might be brilliant for all we know.

Maybe or perhaps not but looks like pushed to me

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Martin Perry should be nominated for an MBE or OBE for 'Services to Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty'.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Well seeing as he is retiring as CEO I'd get him on the honours list. Man has been a legend!

A brilliant idea, we should definitely nomintate him, though not sure which award as there are so many. Here are the forms and some tips for entering.

Does anyone know whether it's best to have lots of individual nominations or just the one? I once worked briefly in this area, but tbh it was a bit of a minefield.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Except run the football club, negotiate the player transfers (no KB = no Vicente, CMS etc), do what managing directors do and so on.

Wasn't the Head of Football Operations who came from Watford and more recently David Burke tasked with that job?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Martin Perry has done an absolutely amazing job. Lovely guy as well. Will be sad to see him go when he eventually retires.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How do you know?

How many people who leave with immediate effect to pursue a career elsewhere are generally regarded as "brilliant" at the organisation they are departing from?

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Good luck to MP he did a great job on the stadium and new training ground as for ken TLO is right in a way we dont really know his day to day stuff ,think his main problem is that he has been a bit anonymous and not in the limelight so we the fans didnt get a flavour of how he operated and his personality

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here