Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus Letters Page...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Has anyone yet found a blimmin Brighton letter?

A letter which reads, "Well done Brighton, good luck in the finial...you deserve falmer" or somehting along those lines?

People seem more interested in the interesting water feature number 62 from down the road has put in, than the Citys team flying the colours at the Play Off finial! :shootself

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bloody hell you are a moaning mini today.

Did you not get your oats last night :p

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
We didn't get into the final until Thursday, people would of wrote letters on Friday, and the Argus are probably going to print them all together

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Argus Letters Page...

Beach Hut said:
Bloody hell you are a moaning mini today.

Did you not get your oats last night :p

Today, I feel like a good rant. Normally Im quite okay, and I let things go over my head..but not today.

Its been a long time brewing Im afriad! As Mental-Health-Matters.com puts it "There are two major reasons for quick open expressions of anger. The first is that the individual has accumulated so much anger that only a little more is needed to set him off. This is seen in the person who overreacts to a situation by becoming more angry than is warranted. Such a person has had many dissatisfactions in his life and is walking around with a high concentration of stored-up anger. The second reason is that the quick-to-anger person has found that anger works and is conditioned to continue its use. If a youngster finds that by having a temper tantrum he gets what he wants, he is encouraged to have another the next time he is denied something. If the next one is equally successful, he will begin to develop a pattern of behavior."

Stress isn't always a bad thing. It can make your body produce adrenaline, the 'fight or flight' hormone which gives you that little extra bit of drive to overcome nerves and do really well in a situation.

In conclusion...I am a healthy moaner, irrated by little things that should go over my head. I enjoy a good rant as much as the next man, but due to my normally easy going self, I sometimes feel the need to get extremely annoyed.

The most annoying thing that happened to me today, concerned my radio. A station comes in brilliantly when you're standing near the radio, but buzzes, drifts and spits every time you move away...bloody annoying.

God bless. :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here