Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus lashes Brighton players!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
I once told the office blonde I was gay but not sure of my sexuality and wondered if she could help me find out which way I am...

...was that wrong?

I dont THINK so :p

Did it work though?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The Northstander said:
Did it work though?

nah...got close but we never go it fully on, working on next 'Fake' scheme to get a woman :D

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Bradshaw should have at least sent someone along that knew who the players were by sight. I reckon DTG could have got away with being mistaken for Leon.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
In my days of being a waiter, I regularly used to send trainees back to customers who'd ordered steak tartare to ask them how they'd like it done.

Looks like a cheap bit of payback by young Hinsh after all the publicity that the Argus gave his drink-drive conviction. You would have thought it would make sense for him to keep his nose clean for a while.

Still, it won't affect the amount of publicity the Argus gives the financial appeal because Bradshaw is not small-minded.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Oh bloody hell, got the wrong Adam cos I didn't read it properly, sorry. It's obviously the Albion's fault. They should start getting up the league table before they go round signing players witrh the same name. I mean it's a disgrace. Call themselves professionals?

You are actually spot on ... not many people realise this that Adam Virgo has been pretending to be Adam Hinshelwood for almost nine months now, odd that no-one has caught on

:lolol: :dunce:

When Virgo was asked by the referee to go and change his blood spattered shirt the other day, and he came back on with a shirt with no number, I was convinced we were going to see a brutal foul committed by Virgo, followed by a three game suspension for Leon Knight.

But sadly, the half time whistle intervened.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Why were the players at a recruitment fair? Are they getting desparate for new recruits to the playing staff :lolol:

GUNTER said:
Why were the players at a recruitment fair? Are they getting desparate for new recruits to the playing staff :lolol:

C'mon don't carp - McGhee has to cover all his bases looking for that targetman.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
n1 gull said:
I'm off to homebase to get some tartan paint - does this make me a bad person?

No, but can you get me a left handed screwdriver while you are there.

I once sent my sister in law to a record shop to buy me a new needle for my CD player :p

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Brovian said:
We once sent a lad onto the beach to get a bit of foam from every seventh wave. He came back soaking wet and with a bucket half full. "How do you know that's from every seventh wave?" we asked. "I counted 'em" he replied. "But did you start counting from the right wave?"

He was also sent to the Stores Manager for the tradional long weight and a bubble for a spirit level.

hahahaha,Rubbish!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
When I was a manger at a well know fast-food restuarant, we had a few like....

Sending them to the stock room for a packet of steam, for the steamer.

A left handed spatular

Counting the ice in the ice machine that was still turned on

And one girl i recall come from a very posh back ground and was working to help pay here way through Uni. She had obviously never done a days work in here life so I asked her to mop the floor. She come back with a mop bucket full of COLD water. Being in a rather nasty mood at the time I sent her to look for the mop extension lead to heat the mop bucket up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here