Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus Interview With Zamora In Today's Issue

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
...says he is happy to bide his time at Spurs and wait for a break into the team;

He is shocked at the gap in class between div1 and the Premiership with players being fitter, quicker, cleverer etc.

Said he spoke to Nathan Jones and Albion were having problems with water on the training pitch meaning they were unable to train outside.....he says Spurs have first class facilities etc.

It's a really good interview. I have to admit to being impressed by the new format Argus - it seems much better.

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Can't train outside?

Can anyone confirm this?

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I dont know about that, it is a whole lot better IMHO.

Still early days though...

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Found a copy of it on the train this morning so had a quick look through (there were no Daily Sports anywhere :( ). And to be honest it's still the same old shite it always was. A slightly different font on the front page was very impressive though.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
GUNTER said:
I read it properly this evening. Still think it has improved a lot.

Same here.
Funny everyone complains about it being parochial and shite and insubstantial, yet now it seems to be trying to cut back on all the namby-pamby Women's Institute meetings and "there's a parish choir rehearsal on Friday" bits and going more in-depth and, er, "relevant" to younger people (supposedly), while with bigger, better photos.
The FA Cup weekend has perhaps obscured the impact of this suggested "Premiership page".
But so far I reckon it looks more serious and substantial before, even if my eyes did glaze over within a paragraph of the centre-spread 3-page yoga feature. . .
And all the "new" photos don't look like messy, blurry, fuzzy orange blobs yet, which has to be a bonus. . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here