Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus: Gus plans triple swoop..Albion have cash for 'special signing'

Ringmer bha

Dec 3, 2009
As always, you can't expect people to reveal their sources so you have to take them as you find them.

Naming the player does not reveal the source. Not naming the player on the other hand reveals that he has been on the sauce...

So, I return to my origianl comment - he hasn't got a clue.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He probably doesn't have a clue. But if he did I'd rather he PM'd me and didn't make it public if it in anyway put the deal in jeopardy. :)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He probably doesn't have a clue. But if he did I'd rather he PM'd me and didn't make it public if it in anyway put the deal in jeopardy. :)
That's exactly how I feel about rumours on here. Of course we all want to know about 'special ones' signing but I'm happy to wait until they actually sign for us. But not this time-tell us who it is you bar steward:lolol:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
So you haven't got a clue then.

Saying you'll name them after they've been named is laughable.
Bottom line is all I'm saying is don't get your hopes up on us getting "the special one". If he joins a club in the transfer window, or doesn't by 1st Feb, I'll tell you who is was. If we sign him, then obviosuly I can't say told you so.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bottom line is all I'm saying is don't get your hopes up on us getting "the special one". If he joins a club in the transfer window, or doesn't by 1st Feb, I'll tell you who is was. If we sign him, then obviosuly I can't say told you so.

If Joey Barton isn't with us by the end of January you're a dead man Burns!!!!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I would say its fairly certain the club wouldn't want his name in the public domain, which is why I'm not saying who I have been told it is. The whole point of the original post was just to say don't get your hopes up thats all, as I personally don't think we have a chance. I said in the past Slade and Adams were getting the bullet, as I was very pissed off with the way they handled Mickey Adams coming back, and was getting fed up with Dick Knights ego f***ing the club up, which lets be fair if Bloom hadn't steped in, he would have done. So let it ride, I ain't after attention, I won't post about it again until something happens, but just don't get your hopes up thats all.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Mr Burns - I understand and totally agree that you can't mention your source or who the player is. That is fine. But is it really a good idea to come on here boasting that you know it is? You will only wind people up who won't accept that they can't be privy to the gossip! Maybe best to keep quiet if you can't (quite rightly) reveal anything?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
If the club don't want this players name in the spotlight, how is it that you know? :shrug:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Don't get your hopes up on the "Special One". I don't think we have a slightest chance of getting him, and if we do it'll be at the end of the transfer window and only on loan. Its true wages wont be an issue, but the player we are after, well lets just say I'm sure bigger clubs than us can land him first. Don't even ask cause I aint saying who I am led to believe it is until we either sign him, or he signs for someone else, or the transfer window closes. Just enjoy the gossip and hope we do sign the special player, cause if we do then we are promoted.. end of!:falmer:
Robbie Keane???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here